Multiple Entry Visa
This type of visa is valid for multiple entries to Indonesia and valid for a period of 1 year starting on the first date of arrival in Indonesia with no more than 60 days per visit. This type of visa is applied for those who require several visits to Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, business or commercial activities, toursim and social or family visit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purposes.
- Completed visa application form (download the form here)
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- Non-citizen (Other than Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, and Uni Comoros) must provide Permanent Residence/ Stay Permit.
- Two colored passport size photographs
- Copy flight itinerary (1 - 2 weeks before departure)
- Recent Bank Statement showing balance amount at least $2000 or the equal in other currency.
- Direct Payment or Receipt of payment for mailed visa appliacaton (please click here for information on visa fee)
- Invitation letter (only if required):
- For business, conference, or meeting purposes, please attach an attestation or reference letter from the Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, and Uni Comoros based company or institution and an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution. Sales or wholesalers shall provide hotel reservation.
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
- For internship and non-profit activity (volunteering), please attach an invitation or reference letter from the Indonesian based company/ organization/ other local partner.
Embassy of Indonesia reserve implicit and inviolable right to decide Multiple Visit Visa issuance.
The embassy requires 2 (two) working days to process visa application upon the receipt of complete set of application. During the holiday season, the process of issuing visa may take longer time, therefore, applicant(s) should submit their applications in good time. A visa must be used within 90 days after its issuance, otherwise it will be void to use. For application sent through postal service, please anticipate longer period of delivery, subject to the delivery time by the post office.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agents present visa application and completed requirements at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Dar es Salaam. Application can be submitted from Monday to Friday from 08.30 – 16.30, except on public holidays (click here for information on the Embassy's public holiday).
Submitting by post
Visa application and completed requirements can be sent via courier service to our Embassy through postal address below:
Indonesian Embassy Dar es Salaam
P.O. Box 572
299 Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Please make sure that your visa application and the requirements are well completed before you send it via courier. Otherwise, we will ask you to send complementary documents.
Postal Return of Passports
After the request of visa or legalization is completed, there is an option of having the passports or documents returned via postal service. The passports or other documents will be sent to the address specified on the self-addressed envelope. In order to do so, please arrange return delivery with your courier service.
Documents sent without return delivery have to be collected by self at Indonesian Embassy Dar es Salaam.