- Fill out an embassy form
- Photo 4x6 1 sheet
- A valid Indonesian passport
Issuance of Indonesian Ordinary Passport for Indonesian Citizen
- Fill out the passport application form (obtained at the Embassy)
- Three colored photographs (passport size)
- Old passport
- A copy of old passport
- Residential permit in the local country
Issuance of Ordinary Passport RI for Children of Indonesian Citizen
- Ordinary passports may be granted to Indonesian citizens who do not have a passport or are still carrying the passport of their parents or children born from the parents of Indonesian citizens
- Fill out the Passport application form (obtained at the Embassy)
- Copy of the parent's passport concerned
- Copy of birth certificate of child
- Three passport-sized sheets photograph of child (white background)
Issuance of SPLP (Travel Letter Like Passport)
- SPLP for Indonesian citizens is a substitute document Travel Letter Republic of Indonesia (Passport RI)
- SPLP for Indonesian Citizens is given when:
- In urgent circumstances, such as illness
- For repatriation to Indonesia
- Losing Ordinary Passports
- Fill out the form and enclose an identity certificate
- In case of loss of Ordinary Passport, it is necessary to attach a First Investigation Report (FIR) from the local Police Station
- Documents required for marriage abroad:
- License of parent / guardian of both brides
- A letter from the local area that the two brides are unmarried
- Passport and coffee second passport bride
- Certificate from the RI Representative stating no objection to the marriage (No Objection Certificate / obtained after meeting both of the above conditions).
- Marriage Letter issued by the Marriage Institute where the couple is married can be legalized by Consular officials at the Embassy. The Consular Officer will then make a marriage certificate based on the marriage certificate.
- Marriage Books can only be obtained from the Ministry of Religious Affairs and can be requested through the Directorate of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs after obtaining a certificate of marriage from the Embassy.
- Within 1 year after the husband and wife return to Indonesia must register the marriage certificate in KUA or Civil Registry Office where they live.
Source: Protocol and Consular Functions of the Indonesian Embassy in Dakar-Senegal. 2016