TENDER INVITATION FOR RENOVATION OF THE EMBASSY RESIDENCE’S ROOF
LOCATED AT 105, HORTON PLACE, COLOMBO 7
1. Tenderers are from reputed construction companies in Sri Lanka for Renovation of the Embassy Residence’s Roof located at 105, Horton Place, Colombo 7.
2. Candidate companies must have construction working permit(s) from the related Sri Lanka Authorities and shall provide documents/information such as the details and total price of the quotation, the organization of the company, the security number, the registration number as contractor, the list of personal for the project, the name of the subcontractors, the rate per hour for supplementary works, planning of the works and its completion, other documents required by Indonesian regulation on procurement.
3. Elements of works consists of e.g. removing of the existing roof, roof work, concrete, water proofing RCC slab over toilet, plaster finishes, painting and decorating, electrical installation.
4. Candidate Registration will be opened at the Embassy of Indonesia at 400/50, Sarana Road, Colombo 7 on 3-5 September 2015 from 02.00PM – 04.00PM.
5. Pre tender briefing will be held on 7 September 2015 at 105, Horton Place, Colombo 7 from 02.00PM – 04.00PM.
6. The Embassy reserves the right to reject any or all bids, declares a failure of bidding, not award the contract, or annul the bidding process without thereby incurring any liability to the affected parties.
7. The project should be completed by 15 December 2015.
8. Further information can be obtained from the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, 400/50, Sarana Road, Colombo 7 on phone no. +94 11 2674337 or +94 11 2685042
The Embassy has the right to make some adjustment or modification, if necessary, with notification in advance.