This type of visa is valid for single entry only with a maximum period of stay for 60 days. This visa is applied to those who will visit Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, tourism, social and cultural activities, sport, business and commercial activities, family visit, journalistic activities, or transit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purpose.
Please also note that for journalistic and film/ video making activities, applicant must obtain a special permit prior to applying for a visa. Please contact the consular Section of the Embassy through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All visitors are expected to possess, at the time of entry into Indonesia, the following:
1. A Travel Document/passport valid for a minimum period of 6 (six) months from the end of the proposed journey.
2. Assurance of your re-entry into your country of residence or origin.
3. Return Air Ticket and onward facilities (including visa) to your next destination.
4. Sufficient funds for your stay in Indonesia.
For your information, the Indonesian Immigration Authorities reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.
Bring all neccesary supporting documents (Sponsor Letter/Hotel Confirmation, Visa Receipt and Covering Letter) with you when you go to Indonesia as Immigration Officers at the airport might ask for those documents on your arrival.
The required documents for applying visa, as follows :
1. Fill out the visa application form clearly and completely, Completed visa application form (download the form here)
2. Valid passport at least six months
3. Supporting letter from your company mentioning the purpose of the visit
4. Invitation letter from your counterpart in Indonesia
5. Flight booking
6. Hotel booking and travel agent for tourism purpose
7. Bank statement within the last three months
8. Two (2) photos (3 x 4)
You must submit the visa form and required documents completely and directly to the visa counter.
The embassy will not receive incomplete application.
The embassy has right to receive or to reject visa application.
The visa will be issued within five working days after the application is approved.
Invitation letter :
- For business, conference, or meeting purposes, please attach an attestation or reference letter from the Sri Lanka or Maldives based company or institution and an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
- For internship and non-profit activity (volunteering), please attach an invitation or reference letter from the Indonesian based company/ organization/ other local partner.
» BUSINESS HOURS
Submission of Application Forms
Monday to Friday : 10.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs
Collection of visa
Monday to Friday : 15.00 hrs to 16.00 hrs
» Consular Section
Embassy of The Republic of Indonesia
400 / 50, Sarana Road, (Off Bauddhaloka Mawatha)
Colombo 07, Sri Lanka.
Telephone : +94 (0)11 2674 337 +94 (0)11 2685 042
Fax : +94 (0)11 2678 668
E-mail : email@example.com