The biggest and the complete handicraft exhibition in Southeast Asia is back in Indonesia on 26 - 30 April 2017 which all local craftsmen throughout the country gather to show off their high-quality products.
The variety of cultural values, traditions, histories and geographical aspects across the country influence the craftsmen to create unique and genuine crafts with distinctive characteristics. The main idea, as the result of a combination of creativity, innovation, talent and skills supported by the development of environmentally friendly technologies, eventually becomes a trend in the ASEAN export handicraft products to the global market which is rapidly increasing from year to year.
You will find the exhibited featured products such as fashion, souvenirs, interior products, jewellery & accessories, pottery, household appliances and a variety of excellent products of Indonesian handicraft in this exhibition.
Book your arrival now and get a pleasant shopping experience at the 19th Jakarta International Handicraft Trade Fair - INACRAFT
Why should you visit?
• Great opportunity to keep updated with the latest trend in the market and to source for the local masterpiece.
• Packed with high-quality products from more than 1 .500 producers and craftsmen with various product display.
• Providing opportunities to search cross-over products and to explore new business avenues.
• More than just products platform for the exchange of knowledge.
Name : The 19th Jakarta International Handicraft Trade Fair (INACRAFT 2017)
Date : 26 - 30 April 2017
Venue : Jakarta Convention Center
• Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia
• Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Indonesia
• Ministry of Tourism of the Republic of Indonesia
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
• Ministry of Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises of the Republic of Indonesia
• Ministry for State Owned Enterprises of the Republic of Indonesia
• Creative Economic Agency of the Republic of Indonesia
• Provincial Government of DKI Jakarta
• Asean Handicraft Promotion and Development Association (AHPADA)
• Indonesia Exhibition Companies Association (IECA)
Products: Batik, woven products, fashion & embroidery, footwear, bags & travel goods, jewellery & accessories, household &housewares, gift item, toys & games, decorative items and others.
Exhibitors: Producer and craftsmen, exporter/importer/buying agent, collector, handicraft producer association, craftsmen management agencies, related ministries, provincial administration, municipal administration, district administration, provincial offices of ministries, national and provincial handicraft boards, banks, as well as other supporting companies.
Visitors: Potential domestic buyers of around 200,000 individuals and corporate/groups, Potential overseas buyers of more than 1,000 companies including: importer, trader, hotel, art gallery, department store, distributor, collector, government officials, private companies, chamber of commerce, representatives of foreign countries in Indonesia, international trade representatives, and general public.
How to visit the show?
- Register online at www.inacraft.co.id
- Fill the attached registration form, and send it back by fax.
- Bring this invitation to the registration counter at the show.
- Bring your business card or name card to the registration counter at the show