Legalization of Official Documents
Our Embassy receives request for legalization of official documents for the purpose of official use in Indonesia
- Complete copy of the document for our file and reference.
- Receipt of bank transfer payment .
- Complete set of the original document which has already been legalized by one of the following institutions:
Legalization of Translated Documents
- Slovak Government Institution
- Slovak Chamber of Commerce
- Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic
Our Embassy also receives request for legalization of translated documents for the purpose of personal use in Slovakia or Indonesia. We also accept request for legalization on personal power of attorney in Bahasa Indonesia which would be used for official purpose in Indonesia.
- Original document;
- Translation of the original documents;
- Receipt of bank transfer payment
For the legalization of power of attorney, please submit the following documents:
- Original power of attorney to be signed in front of Embassy's Official/ Staff;
- Copy of valid passport;
- Copy of valid Slovak resident permit;
- Passport number and address in Slovakia to be mentioned in the power of attorney.
- Receipt of bank transfer payment.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Bratislava. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 12.00, except on public holidays.
Our Embassy receives request for legalization of official documents so in Indonesian legal system will recognize it as with full legal effect.
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service to our Embassy through this postal address:
Embassy of Indonesia