Legalization of Official Documents
Our Embassy receives request for legalization of official documents for the purpose of official use in Indonesia
1. Complete set of the original document which has already been legalized by one of the following institutions:
- Swiss Federal or Canton Chancellery
- Swiss Federal or Canton Chamber of Commerce
- State Chancellery of Liechtenstein
- Liechtenstein Chamber of Commerce and Industry
2. Complete copy of the document for our file and reference
3. Receipt of bank transfer payment (click here to see the reference fee)
Submitting Document for Legalization
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of document at the Visa and Consular Section Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Berne. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 12.00, except on public holidays.
Application can also be submitted by post to our mailbox address as shown below. Please use a registered post when sending your application. If you wish your documents to be returned by post, please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamps for registered post in amount of CHF 6 (for B4 sized envelopes) or CHF 7 (for A4 sized envelopes).
Embassy of Indonesia
PO BOX 112
3000 Berne 15
Visa PaymentAll payment must be done through bank transfer or deposit to our account as follow:
|Name of Bank:|
Payment made to:
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
CH55 0023 5235 9203 3702 Q
Payment for visa, legalization and other consular service should be made through bank transfer or deposit to the Embassy's official account. The Embassy of Indonesia no longer accepts cash payment for any of its services. Any visa application or request for consular service whose payment is not made through bank transfer or deposit, will be returned to the applicant and the request will not be processed.