EDUCATION: KNB 2018 Scholarship - ONLINE APPLICATION, has started!
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Belgrade invites the students of Serbia and Montenegro to participate in the KNB 2018.
DEADLINE: 30 April 2018.
Kindly check the detail information below:
KNB 2018 “Scholarship Program for Developing Countries" for Bachelors and Master's Degree.
The KNB Scholarship Program provides opportunities for people from developing countries to undertake full-time undergraduate and graduate study in the selected universities in Indonesia. The scholarship was firstly introduced in 1992 by the Ministry of Education and Culture which has been in line with the Ministry's Higher education development strategic plan to globalize the higher education system of Indonesia. The program has been significantly supporting the human resource development in many developing countries. During 2009-2017, there have been 992 scholarships awarded to students from 71 developing countries.
Participating Indonesian Universities: Bandung Institute of Technology (Bandung), Institute of Technology Sepuluh Maret (Surabaya), Bogor Institute of Agriculture (Bogor), Yogyakarta University Atma Jaya (Yogyakarta), University of Gajah Mada (UGM), University of Airlangga (Surabaya), State University of Malang (Malang), University of Padjadjaran (Bandung), Catholic University Parahyangan (Bandung), University Sebelas Maret (Surakarta), Indonesia University of Education UPI (Bandung), Yogyakarta State University UNY (Yogyakarta), Surakarta University of Muhammadiyah (Surakarta), University Diponegoro (Semarang), Malang University Muhammadiyah (Malang) and University of Indonesia (Jakarta).
FIELD OF STUDY:
Humanities, Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Education.
See the list of eligible programs in 2018 at the official website.
NUMBER OF AWARDS:
140 (masters degree); 5 (bachelor degree) from developing countries.
The scholarship KNB 2018 covers a living, research and books allowance, health insurance, a round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student's home countries to Indonesia including local transport to the host university, full tuition fee.
- Hold a bachelor's degree to apply for the master's degree (no master's degree holder is eligible to apply)
- Have sufficient command of both spoken & written English to take classes conducted entirely in English and to write academic reports and a thesis in English (min TOEFL score: 500 or equivalent)
– Have maximum age of 35 years old
– complete the online application form
– Sign the “Statement Letter" (prior to the departure to Indonesia) and Scholarship Agreement by KNB scholarship management (if to be awarded)
- Download the Invitation Letter (http://www.knb.ristekdikti.go.id).
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process (deadline 30 April 2018).
- Selection process (first week of May 2018).
- Selection Results Announcement (second week of June 2018).
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in Belgrade.
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency).
- Two Academic Recommendation letters.
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate.
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English).
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 years.
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship, or kindly contact the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Belgrade (phone: 011 3635666, email: email@example.com )
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.knb.ristekdikti.go.id