1. Visa application is to be submitted to Embassy of Indonesia in Beijing or Consulate Generals of Indonesia in Guangzhou, Hongkong, and Shanghai.
2. Visa application may also be authorized to other party to apply on behalf of the applicant.
3. Fill in the visa application form and attach the following:
- Applicant identity information;
- Passport / traveling documents must be valid at least 6 months at the date of entry into Indonesia;
- If required, provide a letter of recommendation from sponsor or proof of guarantee of all living expenses in Indonesia;
- Proof of a return ticket, or a ticket to continue travel to another country;
- Copy of passport;
- Two recent color passport-size photographs (4 x 6 cm);
- Visa fee payment receipt.
4. Applicants' documents and attachments shall be submitted to the locket officer. After checking applicant's documents, applicant will receive visa fee payment receipt.
5. Applicants should pay the fee to the authorized bank (Bank of China, Sanlitun Branch, No. 6 Xiliujie, Sanlitun, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027) or through all branches of Bank of China. Fee for the bank service charge is RMB 10. Payment also can be submitted through Post Machine, which is located at the locket. Payment made by Post Machine is subject to 0.008% surcharge.
6. After payment made, locket officer will return applicant's materials with its receipt payment, which had been paid and stamped by banking officer or payment receipt of the post machine. Only then will the visa administration process be commenced.
7. Direct authorization from Director General of Immigration of The Republic of Indonesia is needed for the following visa applications :
- visa applied by applicant who holds no travel document issued by a country;
- limited stay visa (temporary resident permit).
8. Chinese applicants who hold regular passports issued by the Chinese Foreign Ministry is required to provide a letter of recommendation issued by the Chinese Foreign Ministry when submitting visa application.