This type of visa is only issued for holders of Regular passport, diplomatic passport and service passport, and United Nations Laissez-Passer. The duration of stay is depending on the purpose of visit with maximum of stay for 60 days.
- Applicants must hold a full
passport which must be submitted upon request for inspection when applying for
- Applicants should fill the visa application form download (Diplomatic and Service Visa) (Regular Visa )
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from date of entry into Indonesia and must contain 2 (two) unused pages.
- Copy of Passport
- Two recent passport-sized colour photograph of the applicant must be submitted with the application.
- Copies of booking/itinerary tickets must be submitted with the application.
- Applicant whose application needs refferal to the Authorities in Indonesia should NOT purchase their travel tickets before the approval for their visa application is received.
- Sponsorship letter from the relative institusion regarding the request for visa and the purpose of visit must be submitted with with the application. (except for tourism)
- Copies of booking/itinenary tickets must be submittedwith with the application.
- Copy of Bank Statement at least 3 (three) months transaction.
- Diplomatic note from the relative institution regarding the request for visa and the purpose of visit must be submitted with the application. (for Service and diplomatic visa only)
- Regular, Service and Diplomatic visa applications must be submitted between 10.00 a.m. – 12.00 a.m. from Monday – Friday through Immigration Sections and Consular Section at the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia at 600- 602 Petchaburi Road, Bangkok.
- If granted, visa can be collected minimum after 2 working days, between 2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- All applications are subject to approval. Submission of a visa application does not necessarily mean that a visa will be granted.
- The granting of visa is, in effect, only form of pre-entry clearance. It does not grant permission to enter Indonesia. The Indonesian Immigration Authorities at the port of entry reserve the right to refuse entry into Indonesia.
- It is most desirous that any traveler to Indonesia understands and duly respects the Indonesian Immigration's regulations as well as the Embassy's rules.
- Visa Payment in USD and cash only.