This type of visa is valid for a limited stay in Indonesia for maximum stay of 2 years period and valid for both working and non-working purposes. The purpose of stay for the applicants of a temporary stay visa may include the following reasons:
- Working as expert in various field with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year
- Foreign Direct Investor with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year
- Foreign Direct Investor with stay permit for a maximum period of 2 years
- Participation in training or research with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year
- Undertaking education with stay permit for a maximum period of 2 years
- Family reunion with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year
- Repatriation with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year
- Retirement with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year
Procedure to Organize the Visa
- Prior to applying this type of visa, applicant must obtain an authorization from the Head Office of Immigration in jakarta, Indonesia. In order to obtain visa authorization, applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia either a person, an organization, or a company. The sponsor must present themselves in person at the Head Office of Immigration.
- When the authorization is issued, Immigration Office will send a fax or email of the approval to the sponsor and to our embassy in Baku
- For further information on the procedure to organize the authorization, the sponsor can refer to the information available in the Immigration official website (www.imigrasi.go.id).
- To issue the visa, applicant must submit visa application to our Embassy. A copy of the immigration authorization must be attached in the application and submitted to the Embassy.
- For further information on the required documents, applicant can refer to the information below.
- The visa fee depends on the type of visa and duration of stay authorized by the Immigration Office.
- Please be advised that the Embassy has the right to refuse an application and cancel the authorization if any false and inaccurate information found in the application.
- Completed visa application form
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- For nationals other than Azerbaijan, please attach a copy of valid Azerbaijan Stay Permit
- One colored pasport size photograph
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
- Copy of the telex visa approval from the Immigration Office (if available)
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Baku. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 17.00, except on public holidays