- This visa is valid for single entry with a maximum stay period of 60 (sixty) days.
- Stay period may be extended up to 4 (four) times with 30 (thirty) days stay for each extension. Extensions are made at Immigration Offices in Indonesia.
- This Visa is used for visits pertaining to tourism, family visit, social, art and culture, official government activities, non-commercial sports activity, short courses/training, business meetings, purchase of goods, participant or speaker at seminar, participant in an international exhibition, attend meeting of branch/representative office in Indonesia, transiting to another country, joininig a transportation mode in Indonesia, or carry out emergency relief work (natural disasters).
- Visa Fee is paid upon visa application and is non-refundable.
- Visa does not guarantee entry into the Republic of Indonesia. The decision to allow entry to the Indonesia solely rests with Immigration Officers at designated entry points.
- Visa Applications must be sent at least 7 (seven) working days before planned departure. Exception only for cases of family emergency (gravely ill, hospitalized or death).
- Finalise your travel arrangements after your visa application has been approved by the Embassy.