This type of visa is valid for single entry only with a maximum period of stay for 60 days. This visa is applied to those who will visit Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, tourism, social and cultural activities, sport, business and commercial activities, family visit, journalistic activities, or transit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purpose.
Please also note that for journalistic and film/video making activities, applicant must obtain a special permit prior to applying for a visa. Please contact the Information and Social Culture Section of the Embassy through email address: email@example.com
- Completed visa application form (download Visa Application Form)
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia.
- For nationals other than Greek, please attach a copy of valid Stay Permit in Greece.
- One colored passport size photograph (to be attached on the visa application form).
- Copy of return flight (or travel itinerary).
- Receipt of payment (€ 45)
- Invitation letter (only if required)
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Athens. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 10.00–12.00 and 13.30–15.00, except on the Embassy's public holiday.