This type of visa is valid for multiple entries to Indonesia and valid for a period of 1 year starting on the first date of arrival in Indonesia with no more than 60 days per visit. This type of visa is applied for those who require several visits to Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, business or commercial activities, tourism and social or family visit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purposes.
- Completed visa application form (download Visa Application Form.pdf)
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia.
- For nationals other than Greek, please attach a copy of valid Stay Permit in Greece valid for at least 6 months and Bank Statement.
- One colored passport size photograph (to be attached on the visa application form).
- Copy of return flight (or travel itinerary).
- Receipt of payment (€ 110)
- Invitation letter (only if required):
The embassy requires 3 (three) business days to process visa application upon the receipt of complete set of application. During the holiday season, the process of issuing visa may take longer time, therefore, applicant(s) should submit their applications in good time. A visa must be used within 90 days after its issuance, otherwise it will be void to use.
Visa application sent more than 90 days before date of entry in Indonesia will not be immediately processed. Should the said application is approved and granted a visa, the issuance of the visa will be postponed until the appropriate time. For application sent through postal service, please anticipate longer period of delivery, subject to the delivery time by the post office.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Athens. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 10.00–12.00 and 13.30–15.00, except on the Embassy's public holiday.