- This visa is valid for single entry only with a maximum stay period of 60 (sixty) days.
- Stay period is extendable up to four times with 30 (thirty) days stay for each extension. Extensions are made at Immigration Offices in Indonesia.
- Approval from the Immigration Head Office is required.
- Purpose of visit is for Industrial Activities pertaining to:
- Conduct training, provide guidance or instructions on implementing industrial technology, product design or cooperation in international marketing for Indonesia.
- Audit, production quality control, or inspection at branch companies in Indonesia.
- Participating in competency test for job position in Indonesia.
- Immigration Cable Fee is paid upon visa application and is non-refundable.
- Please lodge your visa application well ahead of your proposed travel date and only finalise such arrangements after your visa application has been approved by the Immigration Head Office.
- Visa does not guarantee entry into the Republic of Indonesia. The decision to allow entry to the Indonesia solely rests with Immigration Officers at designated entry points.
- Completed Visa Application Form.
- Bank receipt or proof of payment of Immigration Cable fee.
- Original and copy of passport with a minimum validity of 6 (six) months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia.
- Copy of Greece or EU ID.
- Letter from Guarantor (individual or corporate) in Indonesia.
- Reference Letter from Greece-based institution and invitation letter from Indonesian counterpart for Industrial Activities
- Current savings account balance statement (at least 2 month).
- Return or continuing airplane ticket.
- No objection letter from sponsor.
- Flight and lodging (hotel) booking.
2 (two) coloured passport sized photographs 4x6 cm.
- Send scanned documents (pdf format) as mentioned in the requirements section to email@example.com during working days with subject “VISA-your name". Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- The Embassy will notify you 1 (one) working day after it has received the application.
- The Embassy will send your application to the Immigration Head Office 1 (one) working day after notification application reception has been sent to you.
- If approved by the Immigration Head Office, the Embassy will notify you to bring the passport and original documents on working days between 10:00 – 12:00.
- Pay visa fee upon handing passport and original documents at the Embassy.
- If the documents sent via email are different from the originals, the Embassy will not issue the visa.
- Visa can be retrieved on the same day between 14:00 – 15:00.
1 (one) working day after Embassy receives approval from Immigration Head Office
EUR 10 (Immigration Cable)
EUR 45 (Visa)