The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia organize Bahasa Indonesia Speech Competition (BISC 2016) for Turkish citizen. Two best participant will be awarded a round trip to Indonesia for culture tour and workshop in Jakarta and Yogyakarta and other attractive activities for 5 days.
The theme for BISC 2016 is "Bahasa dan Budaya Indonesia", i.e. Indonesian Language and Culture. This theme can be divided into 4 (four) sub-theme that can be choosen:
- Sahabat Baruku Orang Indonesia (My New Friend is Indonesian).
- Senangnya Belajar Bahasa dan Budaya Indonesia (Joy of Learning Indonesian Language and Culture).
- Peran Indonesia di Kawasan ASEAN (The Role of Indonesia in ASEAN).
- Semboyan "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" (Unity in Diversity as a Motto).
Criteria for participants:
- Participant is not a native speaker of Indonesian or Malayan Language.
- Participant is 18 to 27 years old.
- Participant has not been staying in Indonesia for accumulatively 6 months.
The speech must be:
- Original, not an adaptation, translation, or other person's work.
- A reflection of speaker's own ideas and thoughts.
- Written in standard Bahasa Indonesia, double spaced, in A4 paper size.
- Delivered orally in form of speech for max. 10 minutes.
- Not containing any kind of sensitive issues and/or support to any certain group or organisation.
Participant will have to attach the following document when submitting his/her speech script:
- Student Certificate (Öğrenci Belgesi) and copy of student's ID Card (if applicable)
- 2 (two) color photograph
- Copy of T.C ID Card or Turkish Passport
The speech script and other documents (student certificate, photograph and ID) will have to be sent to Embassy's email to email@example.com or via post to our Embassy's office. The letter or email should be addressed in attention to Social and Cultural Affairs.
Schedule of BISC 2016
|9 – 28 May 2016||Submission of the Speech Script|
|4 – 5 June 2016||Speech Performance|
|8 June 2016||Announcement of 2 (two) Best Composition in Our Embassy's Page|
|June – July 2016||Pre-departure Administrative Preparation of Awardees|
|15 August 2016||Arrival of Awardees in Indonesia|
|16 August 2016||Welcoming Ceremony and Jakarta Culture Trip |
|17 August 2016||Indonesia Independence Day Ceremony in National Palace and Trip to Yogyakarta|
18 August 2016 –
19 August 2016
|Yogyakarta Culture Trip and Indonesian Traditional Art Workshop|
|20 August 2016||Departure to Jakarta and to Turkey|
Ankara, 8 May 2016