On March 13, 2016, Foreign Minister inaugurates the Honorary Consul of Indonesia in Ramallah, Mrs. Maha Abu Shusheh at the Indonesian Embassy in Amman.
Honorary Consulate of Indonesia existence in Ramallah is a bridge reinforcing friendship between the two countries and increasing the chances of economic cooperation, social and cultural.
Honorary Consulate of Indonesia functions, among others:
1. Providing services and protection for Indonesian Citizens and the Indonesian legal entities.
2. Improve the relationship and economic cooperation and socio-cultural.
3. To promote economic, trade, tourism, and investment in Indonesia.
4. Promote the art and culture of Indonesia.
5. Monitoring and Reporting.
P.O. Box 320, Ramallah, Palestine
Tel. +970 2 240 8891
Fax. +970 2 240 8890