2013 INDONESIA ARTS AND CULTURE SCHOLARSHIP open for Croatian citizen | Dharmasiswa Scholarship 2013 open for Croatian citizen | Started on Monday 17 September 2012 The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia move to Ulica Prilaz Đure Deželiča 19 | Selamat Datang di Website KBRI Zagreb |
Pelayanan Perlindungan WNI & BHI
Lapor Diri Online
Visa of the Republic of Indonesia:
A Visa of the Republic of Indonesia may be issued in the form of an official stamp, a sheet of paper inserted into or attached to a passport, an ordinary card, or an electronic card. The type of visa issued shall be based on the visa application. Visa applications may be done by proxy, except for Diplomatic or Service Visa applications. A visa application should be submitted to an Embassy or Consular Office of the Republic of Indonesia or other official designated by Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
TYPE OF VISA AND REQUIREMENTS
Diplomatic Visa is given to foreign citizens bearing diplomatic passports, for the conduct of diplomatic assignment in Indonesia. Requests for Diplomatic Visa must be submitted via an Indonesian diplomatic mission abroad by filling out the appropriate registration forms and enclosing:
1. Completed visa application form
2. Two 3,5 x 4,5cm colour photographs of the passport bearer.
3. Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months after the date of entry to Indonesia and passportmust have 2 (two) pages left for the use of visa sticker and stamps.
4. A diplomatic note confirming the person′s diplomatic assignment.
Service Visa / Official Visa
Service Visa is given to foreign citizen(s) bearing service passport(s), on assignment to Indonesia for non-diplomatic purposes. Requests for Service Visa must be submitted through an Indonesian diplomatic mission abroad by filling out the appropriate registration forms and enclosing:
2. Two 3,5 x 4,5cm color photographs of the passport bearer.
3. Passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months after the date of entry to Indonesia and passportmust have 2 (two) pages left for the use of visa sticker and stamps
4. A diplomatic note confirming the person′s assignment as non-diplomatic in nature.
BUSINESS SINGLE ENTRY VISA
A single entry business trip visa is used for attending conference/seminar but not used for a working permit and is valid if presented within 3 [three] months after the date of issuance The maximum length of stay is 60 (sixty) days and this visa could be extended in Indonesia with the support of your sponsor in Indonesia
BUSINESS MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA
Multiple entry visa is valid for 1 (one) year for several entries into Indonesia without exceeding 60 (sixty) days each visit. This type of visa cannot be converted to a working visa and cannot be extended.
FAMILY VISIT VISA
A single entry family visit visa is valid if presented within 3 (three) months from the date of issuance. This type of visa could be extended in Indonesia
Visa Requirements :
A single entry tourist visa is valid if presented within 3 (three) months from the date of issuance. It is given to persons who intend to have a holiday/leisure purpose in Indonesia with a maximum stay of 60 (sixty) days.
Limited Stay Visa
Limited Stay Visas are given to foreign national for the purpose of :
The basic requirements for Limited Stay Visa are the same as the general Visa Requirement, with the addition of the following:
1. An applicant who intends to join an Indonesian national husband or parent, or a foreign national in possession of a Limited Stay Permit is required to enclose a marriage certificate and /a birth certificate.
2. An applicant who intends to perform activities in the field of religion/missionary work, research, social work or education, must enclose the original letter and photocopies of the recommendation from the related institutions/Technical Department.
3. An applicant who will be employed in the frame work of foreign investment /national investment (PMA / PMDN) or as expatriate expert in the field of technical aid must enclose a letter recommendation from Technical Department and Department of Man Power/Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) along with an approval for the plan to Utilize Foreign Manpower Document (RPTK)
Further information about bank account can be find :