This type of visa is valid for single entry only with a maximum period of stay for 60 days. This visa is applied to those who will visit Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, tourism, social and cultural activities, sport, business and commercial activities, family visit, journalistic activities, or transit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purpose.
Please also note that for journalistic and film/ video making activities, applicant must obtain a special permit prior to applying for a visa. Please contact the Information and Social Culture Section of the Embassy through email address: email@example.com
- Completed visa application form (You can get this form at Embassy's Office or download here )
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- For nationals other than Namibia or Angola, please attach a copy of valid Namibia or Angola Stay Permit
- One colored pasport size photograph (4 cm x 6 cm)
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
- Pay the Visa Fee N$500
- Invitation letter (only if required)
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Windhoek. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 12.00, except on public holidays.
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service to our Embassy through this postal address:
Embassy of Republic of Indonesia
103 Nelson Mandela Avenue
PO BOX 20691 Windhoek - Namibia
Postal Return of Passports
After the request of visa or legalization is completed, there is an option of having the passports or documents returned via postal service. To do so, please enclose a self-addressed return envelope (registered/ einschreiben) with an attached stamp in your visa application or legalization request. The passports or other documents will be sent to the address specified on the self-addressed envelope.