This type of visa is valid for single entry only with a maximum period of stay for 60 days. This visa is applied to those who will visit Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, tourism, social and cultural activities, sport, business and commercial activities, family visit, journalistic activities, or transit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purpose.
Please also note that for journalistic and film/ video making activities, applicant must obtain a special permit prior to applying for a visa. Please contact the Information and Social Culture Section of the Embassy through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed visa application form (download the form here)
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- For nationals other than Swiss or Liechtenstein, please attach a copy of valid Swiss or Liechtenstein Stay Permit
- One colored pasport size photograph
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
- Receipt of payment (please click here for information on visa fee)
- Invitation letter (only if required):
- For business, conference, or meeting purposes, please attach an attestation or reference letter from the Switzerland or Liechtenstein based company or institution and an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
- For internship and non-profit activity (volunteering), please attach an invitation or reference letter from the Indonesian based company/ organization/ other local partner.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Bern. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 12.00, except on public holidays (click here for information on the Embassy’s public holiday).
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service to our Embassy through this postal address:
Embassy of Indonesia
P.O. Box 112
3000 Bern 15
Postal Return of Passports
After the request of visa or legalization is completed, there is an option of having the passports or documents returned via postal service. To do so, please enclose a self-addressed return envelope (registered/ einschreiben) with an attached stamp of CHF 6 (for B4 sized envelopes) or CHF 7 stamp (for A4 sized envelopes) in your visa application or legalization request. The passports or other documents will be sent to the address specified on the self-addressed envelope.