KJRI AKAN TUTUP PADA HARI SENIN 20 MEI 2013...AKAN BUKA KEMBALI HARI SELASA 21 MEI 2013 | Selamat datang di website KJRI Toronto | Kunjungi Website Portal Deplu |
Pelayanan Perlindungan WNI & BHI
Lapor Diri Online
This visa is granted to the applicants who are going to visit Indonesia for Tourism, Social, Business purposes with maximum 60 days of stay in Indonesia. The visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issuance. Those who fail to use the visa within the designated time period must reapply for a new visa. This visa can be extended upon approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
1. Valid passport (at least 6 months from the date of entry)
2. Copy of round trips ticket or travel itinerary.
3. A completed visa form ( download Form )
4. 1 (one) recent coloured photograph 4X6cm (professional look, done in a photo studio)
5. Visa fee CAD 55,- in money order payable to Indonesian Consulate General
6. For those who apply for business purposes, two supporting letters, each from the applicant's firm in Canada and sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia setting out the reason and duration of the proposed visit as well as the responsibility for accommodation and financial are required.For those who apply for social purposes please provide the following additional requirements:
a) A letter of invitation from family, social organization, University (school) or Cultural residence, which describes the purpose of the visit and guaranteeing all living expenses that will incur in Indonesia.
b) For family visit, includes either:
1. A copy of KIMS/KITAS (Indonesian immigration's temporary stay permit) of the principal/person who is a non-Indonesian citizen that sponsoring your visit, or Identification card for foreigner.
2. If your sponsor is an Indonesian citizen, a copy of the KTP (Indonesian ID card). Please be advised that foreigner who does not have KIMS/KITAS nor Identification card for foreigner could not sponsor a family visit.
7. Should your duration of stay is more than 60 days, you have to follow LIMITED/TEMPORARY STAY VISA regulations (see below), where in this case you have to obtain an Immigration Apporval (telex) prior submitting your application to us.
SENDING APPLICATION VIA POST click here
Starting April 2013, all applicants will have to apply visa via online system
by entering all relevant data required as per the application form. After
registering, applicant must print the application form and provide his/her signature.
A printed and duly signed application form as well as other required documents
need to be presented to the visa counter at the Consulate
along with the requisite visa fee. A photograph with maximum size of 100 kb
should be uploaded trough online visa application. Please prepare the file
before filling the form as the system will not allow applicant to stop in the
middle of process.
you have any question please send on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
click here for application visa
through online system