Ministry of Foreign Affairs i.e. Directorate of Consular Affairs provides visa authorization to enter Indonesia for diplomatic and service / official visa.
The request for diplomatic and service / official visa is submitted to the Indonesian Embassies and Consulate-Generals or Consulates overseas by filling in the form along with the enclosures, as follows:
- Applicant’s recent photograph, 2 (two) color, size 4×6 cm photographs;
- Diplomatic or service/ official passport valid for at least 6 (six) months on the date of entry;
- Diplomatic Note explaining his/her diplomatic assignment (for diplomatic visa) or official assignment (for service/ official visa).
- Application for visa for foreign experts under technical cooperation must enclose letter of approval from State Secretary of the Republic of Indonesia.
- A diplomatic note confirming the person’s diplomatic assignment (for holders of diplomatic passports);
- A diplomatic note confirming the person’s assignment as non-diplomatic in nature (for holders of service passports).
Note: Indonesian Embassies and Consulate-Generals or Consulates may request the applicants to provide further clarification, if needed. The application for diplomatic and service/ official visa can not submitted by other parties on behalf of the applicant (Government Regulation: PP No. 32 Tahun 1994).
Direct line : 998712320238