The Government of the Republic of Indonesia opens the opportunity for 4 (four) Bulgarian Students to experience life in the culturally most diverse nation in the world while studying the language, art and culture of Indonesia through "Darmasiswa Scholarship Program".
“DARMASISWA is a scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa, art and culture. Participants can choose one of selected universities located in different cities in Indonesia. This program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).”
The main purpose of the DARMASISWA program is to promote and increase the interest in the language and culture of Indonesia among the youth of other countries. It has also been designed to provide stronger cultural links and understanding among participating countries.
List of university
organizing of Darmasiswa Scholarship Program Academic Years 2016/2017 is available here.
Prospective students are required to register and submit all documents in Darmasiswa RI official website here.
For students who are not in the student's home country is not allowed to be registered through the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the participating countries (non-citizenship).
QUALIFICATIONS OF STUDENTS
- Preferably Student
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Minimum age 17 years and Not older than 35 years of age
- Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia(Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable)
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate
- Have basic knowledge of the field you're applying.
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Medical sertificate
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival : 1st August 2017)
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English)
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English)
- Language certificate (if applicable)
- Other certificates that related to the field you're applying (if applicable)
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in english or bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
For further information regarding the Darmasiwa Schoolarhsip please visit the website at http://darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id, or download the brochure darmasiswa.pdf
, or contact the Indonesian Embassy in Sofia.