Multiple-entry visa is valid for 1 (one) year for several entries into Indonesia without exceeding 60 (sixty) days each visit. Multiple entry visa is valid for several entries into Indonesia and is only available for government, tourism, social cultural and business purposes for a maximum period of 1 (one) year. Each visit may not be for more than 60 (sixty) days. Multiple entry visa is not a working visa and cannot be converted to a working visa and the length of stay cannot be extended.
- Original passport valid for more than 18 (eighteen) months beyond the intended length of stay
- Reference letter of sponsor from the sending company
- Letter of invitation from the counterpart in Indonesia mentioning the purpose of visit. Explaining the position of the applicant, the purposes of visit and duration of stay (except for tourism purpose). If deemed necessary, a guarantee of the availability of funds to cover living expenses while in Indonesia.
- Copy of confirmed round trip flight itinerary/electronic ticket.
- Visa application completed in full with 1 (one) recent passport size photograph attached to the second page of the application.