This type of visa is valid for multiple entries to Indonesia and valid for a period of 1 year starting on the first date of arrival in Indonesia with no more than 60 days per visit. This type of visa is applied for those who require several visits to Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, business or commercial activities, toursim and social or family visit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purposes.
Completed visa application form (download the formhere)
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months upon the date of arrival in Indonesia
- For nationals other than Swiss or Liechtenstein, please attach a copy of valid Swiss or Liechtenstein Stay Permit valid for at least 6 months
- One colored pasport size photograph
- Copy of return flight itinerary (or travel plan)
Receipt of payment (pleaseclick here for information on visa fee)
- Invitation letter (only if required):
- For business, seminar, or meeting purposes, please attach an attestation or reference letter from the Switzerland or Liechtenstein based company or institution and an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
The embassy requires 5 (five) business days to process visa application upon the receipt of complete set of application. During the holiday season, the process of issuing visa may take longer time, therefore, applicant(s) should submit their applications in good time. A visa must be used within 90 days after its issuance, otherwise it will be void to use. Visa application sent more than 90 days before date of entry in Indonesia will not be immediately processed. Should the said application is approved and granted a visa, the issuance of the visa will be postponed until the appropriate time. For application sent through postal service, please anticipate longer period of delivery, subject to the delivery time by the post office.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Bern. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 12.00, except on public holidays (click here for information on the Embassy’s public holiday).
Submitting by post
Complete set of the document can be sent by using postal service to our Embassy through this postal address:
Embassy of Indonesia
P.O. Box 112
3000 Bern 15
Postal Return of Passports
After the request of visa or legalization is completed, there is an option of having the passports or documents returned via postal service. To do so, please enclose a self-addressed return envelope (registered/ einschreiben) with an attached stamp of CHF 6 (for B4 sized envelopes) or CHF 7 stamp (for A4 sized envelopes) in your visa application or legalization request. The passports or other documents will be sent to the address specified on the self-addressed envelope.