The Government of the Republic of Indonesia will grant the KNB (Developing Countries Partnership) Scholarship for students and government officials and lecturer, with priority to the latest two categories, to earn their Master Degree at one of 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. Registration will be closed on April 30th 2017.
The candidature should fulfill the requirements as follows:
- Maximum age is 35 years old;
- Posses a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply);
- Have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent;
- Complete the on-line application form;
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates will have to sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management.
The KNB Scholarship program officially launched in 2006 by the Directorate General of Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, this program has been attracting a significant number of applicants, up to 2016, we have been admitting more than 954 students coming from 78 developing countries around the world.
For further information please download Application Guidance 2017.pdf and visit http://knb.ristekdikti.go.id/