Nationals from the countries not included in the list of Visit Visa Exemption and Visa on Arrival may apply for visit visa to the Indonesian Embassy in Muscat. Visa issued at the Embassy has a maximum length of stay for 60 (sixty) days, and can be extended in Immigration Office for 5 (five) time, each extension will be given another 30 (thirty) days stay.
Process : Visa will be issued within 4 (four) working days.
Fee : RO. 19.200 (cash payment only)
1. Fill out the application form (available in the Embassy or download here);
2. Original Passport;
3. Copy of the passport (and visa if you are a foreigner in Oman);
4. Copy of ID card;
5. Bank Statement from the last 6 (six) months or salary certificate;
6. NOC letter from the sponsor
7. 2 (two) photographs with white background (size 3x4 or 4x6)