Seleksi CPNS Kemlu 2014 | Membawa persyaratan pengurusan dokumen secara lengkap akan membantu anda dan petugas |
Pelayanan Perlindungan WNI & BHI
Lapor Diri Online
Entry visas to visit Indonesia are issued to applicants who qualify as bonafide visitors (those who can support themselves financially during their stay in Indonesia and have return/onward ticket to leave Indonesia at the end of their visit, and have no criminal record). Visa is issued by Indonesian Embassy/Consulates General/Mission after considering that the visa requirements are completely met. Mission does not guarantee visa holder of being able to enter Indonesia. Entry permission remains at the discretion of the Immigration authorities at the Immigration Check Point in Indonesia. Taking up a job paid or unpaid during stay in Indonesia without approval from the Immigration Head Office is a violation of Immigration law.
Most regions and cities in Indonesia are very safe to travel for US Citizens or other Nationals. However, with respect to certain domestic conditions and for their own safety, the visa applicant is advised to contact the Indonesian Embassy or Consulate Generals, or through the travel agency on the situation and information of the region that would be visited in Indonesia.
There are regions, however, in Indonesia that the foreign national is not allowed to visit without special approval and written permission. The regions are: Maluku and Papua. The Applicant who wishes to enter the restricted regions must obtain special authorization from Indonesian authorities. Important: Please advise to the Embassy/Consulate Generals about the intention to visit restricted regions. This rule also applies to those who previously work at the regions and hold immigration permission, e.g. religious worker, Freeport employees, or member of a family who wishes to join their family in such regions.
As there would be considerable amount of time needed for the process, we strongly suggest that the applicant apply for a visa as early as possible. It may take 2 weeks or longer before such permission be granted (or denied). Visitors who enter these regions without permission is subject to arrest, and will be prosecuted according to Indonesian law.
VISA CATEGORIES :
1. Diplomatic Visa: Diplomatic Visas are given to foreign citizens bearing Diplomatic Passports, for the conduct of diplomatic assignments in Indonesia.
2. Service Visa: Service Visas are given to foreign citizens bearing Service Passports/U.N. Passports on assignment to Indonesia for non-diplomatic purposes.
3. Transit Visa: Transit Visas are given for the purposes of all aspects related to transit activities in order to continue one’s journey to another country, to travel by another transportation which are in Indonesian territory, and because of other emergency condition which involve transportation devices, weather, and other causes which might caused one to postpone his/her journey, may be issued a visa which is valid up to 14 (fourteen) days.
4. Visitor's Visa (for Tourists, Business, Social-Cultural, Journalist, Research) – Extendable: Visitor’s Visas are given to Regular Passport holders and issued to applicant who visits Indonesia with the purpose of directly related to Tourism, Business, Social-Cultural, Journalist and Research for up to 60 days. (Single/Multiple)
5. Limited Stay Visa : The Limited Stay Visa is a Single entry visa for a visit that is related to work and other purposes such as investment, research, family unification and retired/senior citizen. The Limited Stay Visa will be granted upon Authorization from the Indonesian Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia.To initiate and to expedite the process of the Authorization, it is advisable that the sponsor/counterpart/organization in Indonesia submit the request on behalf of the applicant by visiting the Director General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia and file the paperwork. Upon receiving the Authorization, the Consulate will proceed with issuance of Limited Stay Visa. Once a Limited Stay Visa holder arrives in Indonesia and plans to visit longer, he/she may apply for the Temporary Stay Permit (KIMS/KITAS) at the nearest Immigration office in Indonesia. The holder may also apply for a Multiple entry if he/she plans to exit and re-enter Indonesia during their stay permit.
6. Special Visa for Retired/Senior Citizen: A temporary stay visa may be issued to a retired/senior citizen who wants to visit Indonesia and stay longer than 60 days. The special visa shall be valid for one year and could be extended for not more than 5 (five) consecutive times, subject to approval from the Indonesian Immigration office. Please note that the Special Visa for Retired/Senior Citizen is treated the same as a Limited Stay Visa. It means that the applicant should seek Authorization from the Indonesian Immigration prior to applying for the visa at the Consulate. The Special Visa is Single entry.
7. Non-Visa Short Term Visit : Citizens from 11 countries are given Non-Visa Short Term Visit for purposes of holiday, exhibition, business, and social-cultural visit, valid for 30 days free of charge. This Visa cannot be converted, extended or obtain other immigration permit. Applicant must have a return/onward ticket, and be able to provide proof of available funds for living expenses equivalent to US$1,000.00 (one thousand US Dollars) prior to arriving in Indonesia. The 11 countries are : Brunei Darussalam, Chili, Hong Kong (SAR), Macao (SAR), Malaysia, Morocco, Peru, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
8. Visa on Arrival (VOA) - Extendable: VOA are given to Regular Passport holders and issued to Nationals who visit Indonesia directly upon arrival in International Airports and Seaports. This visa can be applied for Tourism, Business Meetings, Exhibition, Government or official visits and Social-Cultural purpose only for 30 days and can be extended up to 30 days. This Visa cannot be converted or obtain other immigration permit. Please note that these regulations do not apply for foreigners and expatriates including members of their family who are assigned or based in Indonesia. Appropriate Visa is required and should be applied prior to entry.
Those 62 countries and 1 region are as follow:
Taiwan, PRC (regional)
Uni Arab Emirates
United Kingdom (British)
United States of America
List of Nationals who requires / must have an Approval Letter from Immigration Head Office in Jakarta prior to their application submission and arrival to Indonesia :
Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Cuba, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Israel, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Somalia, Srilanka, Tanzania and Tonga
How to get Approval Letter from Immigration Head Office in Jakarta?
1. Applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia either a personal or company
2. Sponsor MUST GO PERSONALLY to the Immigration Head Office in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan)
3. The sponsor must provide : a. Photocopy of applicant's passport; b. Two applicant's photographs; and c. Supporting Letter
4. When it is approved, the Immigration Head Office will send a copy of Approval Letter to the applicant.
Address of Immigration Head Office in Jakarta :
Direktorat Jenderal Imigrasi
Departemen Hukum dan HAM
Jalan HR Rasuna Said Kav. 8-9
Jakarta Selatan - Indonesia
Phone : + 62 21 522 4658.
VISA REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES:
The Indonesian Consulate General in Los Angeles ONLY accepts visa applications done through our new VISA ONLINE service at www.indonesianconsulate.us except for Diplomatic and Service Visa applications.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS :
1. Valid Passport (at least 6 months beyond entry date/passport expiration date)
2. Two recent color passport size photograph
3. Copy of Itinerary/Return or onward ticket
4. For non-US Citizens : copy of valid Green Card (please show the original)/ Valid US Working Visa/Employment Authorization
5. Guarantee Letter from sponsor or employer describing the purpose of the visit and support all transportation and living expenses that will incur in Indonesia / copy of Supporting Letter
6. Receipt payment from Cashier
7. Copy of notification of Authorization from the Indonesian Immigration in Jakarta. (Immigration sends the Consulate the original authorization)
8. Health Insurance, life insurance, and liability insurance related to the third party, be obtained from either the country of origin or Indonesia
9. Foreign Seniors are required to employ domestic workers during their residency in Indonesia It is advisable that retired/senior citizen consult authorized Indonesian Travel agent to assist in obtaining necessary immigration authorization/permit prior to arrival in Indonesia.
Transit Visa (A)
No. 1 - 6
Visitors Visa (B)
Limited Stay Visa (C) - Single
No. 1 - 7
1 - 6 Months
(add no. 9-11 for applicants
are applying for Retirement
12 Months / 1 Year
24 Months / 2 Years
Multiple Visa (D)
No. 1 - 5
(with Diplomatic and or
Official Passport ONLY)
Visa On Arrival
No. 1 - 3
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
09.30 – 13.00
09.00 – 12.00
All accepted applications will be processed within 3 working days after the day of the submission.
Please note that a fine of US$ 20.00/day will be applied to those who fail to extend their stay permit.