Single entry visa awarded to foreigners who will travel to Indonesian Territory in the context of The Government's Official Duties, travel, socio-culture activities, visit family, noncommercial sports, business and journalistic activities.
For attention that journalistic activities, including Film or video-making activities for commercial should get permission from the competent authority.
For complete information, Please contact Information desk & socio-culture division.
- The Original Passport with a validity not less than 18 months on arrival in Indonesia.
- Fill out the visa application form (Visa form can be downloaded http://evisa.kbri-islamabad.go.id ), personally signed by the applicant.
- 2 (two) Color Photograph.
- Copy of NIC (National Identity Card)
- Copy of passport page 1,2, and Indonesian previous visa
- A Hotel Reservation
- A copy of Return ticket
- A Guarantee of availability of funds to cover the cost of living evidenced by Bank Statement around than USD 2000 last three months.
- For business trip and Convention, please attach information letter from company based in Pakistan and Invitation letter from counterpart in Indonesia.
- For social/family visit, please attach invitation letter from a family or friends based in Indonesia and Marriage Certificate and other support documents.
- For nonprofit purpose and internship, please attach invitation/reference letter from a company/institution based in Indonesia.
- For Certain Applications, such as work, study, or live and other applications which requires special permit form Immigration Office in Indonesia. The Process can take up to 2 months before a decision is made and visa can be given.
- For besides citizens of Pakistan, please attach a copy of resident permit card.
- Please note, possession of visa does not guarantee entry to Indonesia, permission to enter is an authorization of Indonesian immigration at the point of entry.
- The embassy has a right to accept or reject visa application without specifying a reason or request more information.
Document Submission Process
You can submit a visa application documents to consular counter of Indonesia Embassy Islamabad. For your convenience please note consular opening hours, that is on Monday-Wednesday 09.30-11.30 a.m.
Visa Collection Process
For your convenience, Collecting visa in consular opening hours on Thursday-Friday 2.30-4.30 p.m.