Miami Airport Apologizes on Security Issues at Ngurah Rai

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

?Houston - Miami Airport in the United States had protested, due to the announcement on aviation security at Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali. Now, the Miami Airport apologized about the announcement.

"Regarding the announcement sheet on aviation security at Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali attached to the Miami International Airport (MIA), the MIA delivered an apology to the Consulate General in Houston," said Consul General Al Busyra Basnur in a statement on Wednesday (12/12 / 2012).


Al Busyra explained, an apology is delivered orally by James Carlin, part of the Protocol and International Affairs MIA when contacted by telephone by the Consulate General in Houston, on Tuesday, December 11, 2012.


"After communicating with the Consulate General in Houston, officers Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Airport Security MIA immediately did a search and found the placard installed at MIA South Terminal," said Al Busyra.

MIA explained that the announcement has expired and should have been revoked since a few years ago. Since December 11, 2012 at 12:00 local time, the announcement referred to revoke MIA.


"The MIA also said it has checked all parts of the MIA airport and ensure similar announcement was not found again at the airport," said Al Busyra.
Announcements about flight safety was previously covered by other papers newer announcement thereon. However inadvertently exposed to the public because of the announcement of the new paper, exposing terlihatlah announcements about aviation security at Ngurah Rai Airport, which should have been removed long ago.
"We thank the public and media who have reported this so it can be dealt with quickly before incurring adverse implications Indonesia," said Al Busyra.