2017 INDONESIAN ARTS AND CULTURE SCHOLARSHIP GUIDANCE
(6 May – 19 August 2017)
The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship (IACS) has been conducted since 2003 and was initially offered to and participated by member countries of the South West Pacific Dialogue (SwPD); Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Timor-Leste, and the host Indonesia.
Bearing in mind the significance and advantages obtained from the program, the scholarship was expanded over the years to include member countries of ASEAN, ASEAN+3, PIF countries, as well as many countries from all regions in the world. In 2017 the participants of the scholarship will include participants from MIKTA countries (Mexico, Indonesia, South Korea, Turkey and Australia). In the period of 2003 to 2016, the scholarship has been awarded to 718 alumni from 63 countries.
Due to the limited space and the vast amount of interest in the program, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia in cooperation with Indonesian Embassies and Consulates overseas, hold a series of selection process. Taken into considerations are, among others, the awardees' background, gender, regional representation and the interest to learn Indonesian culture.
- 2017 Indonesian arts and Culture Scholarship (Regular Program) - Scholarship Guidance - Reguler.docx
- 2017 Indonesian arts and Culture Scholarship (Special Program) - Scholarship Guidance - Special Program.docx
- Application Form (Regular Program) - Application Form Regular Program.docx
- Application Form (Special Program) - Application Form- Special Program.docx
- Personal Statement - Personal Statement.doc