This type of visa is valid for a limited stay in Indonesia for maximum stay of 2 years period and valid for both working and non-working purposes. The purpose of stay for the applicants of a temporary stay visa may include the following reasons:
- Working as World Trade Organization (WTO) expert with stay permit for a maximum period of 2 years (Index 311)
- Working as expert in various field with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 312)
- Foreign Direct Investor with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 313)
- Foreign Direct Investor with stay permit for a maximum period of 2 years (Index 314)
- Participation in training or research with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 315)
- Undertaking education with stay permit for a maximum period of 2 years (Index 316)
- Family reunion with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 317)
- Repatriation with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 318)
- Retirement with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 319)
Procedure to Organize the Visa
- Prior to applying this type of visa, applicant must obtain an authorization from the Head Office of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia. In order to obtain visa authorization, applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia either a person, an organization, or a company. The sponsor must present themselves in person at the Head Office of Immigration.
- When the authorization is issued, Immigration Office will send a fax or email of the approval to the sponsor and to our embassy in Doha, State of Qatar.
- For further information on the procedure to organize the authorization, the sponsor can refer to the information available in the Immigration official website (www.imigrasi.go.id).
- To issue the visa, applicant must submit visa application to our Embassy. A copy of the immigration authorization must be attached in the application and submitted to the Embassy.
- For further information on the required documents, applicant can refer to the information below.
- The visa fee depends on the type of visa and duration of stay authorized by the Immigration Office.
- Please be advised that the Embassy has the right to refuse an application and cancel the authorization if any false and inaccurate information found in the application.
- Completed visa application form (download the form here).
passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into
Indonesia, which has at least two blank page for visa (amendment and
endorsement pages cannot be used for visa).
- One copy of the passport.
Itinerary (original/copy) or a letter from travel agents, airline,
steamship company, confirming the purchase of tickets into Indonesia
(Note the officer may ask the copy of the original airplane ticket).
- One copy of hotel booking.
- Letter of Employment, indicating the employment status of the applicant.
- Copy of bank
statement, indicate the current applicant's fund at least two weeks
prior to the date of obtaining visa, or a letter from the bank stating
that the applicant has a sufficient fund.
- For nationals other than Qatari, please attach a copy of valid Qatar ID Card.
passport size recent photograph (white background). Note: Please
affixed and glued to the visa form in the assigned box, do not staple
the photograps on form.
is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had
previously traveled to areas/ countries infected by yellow fever.
- Receipt of payment (please click here for information on visa fee).
- Copy of the telex visa approval from the Immigration Office.
Submitting in person
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Doha. Application must be submitted between Sunday to Thursday from 08.30 – 11.30, except on public holidays (click here for information on the Embassy’s public holiday).