This type of visa is valid for single entry only with a maximum period of stay for 60 days. This visa is applied to those who will visit Indonesia for the purpose of official government activities, tourism, social and cultural activities, sport, business and commercial activities, family visit, journalistic activities, or transit. Please note that this visa is not valid for paid working purpose.
Please also note that for journalistic and film/ video making activities, applicant must obtain a special permit prior to applying for a visa. Please contact the Information and Social Culture Section of the Embassy through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed visa application form (download the form here).
- A passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least two blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa).
- One copy of the passport.
- Roundtrip Itinerary (original/copy) or a letter from travel agents, airline, steamship company, confirming the purchase of tickets into Indonesia (Note the officer may ask the copy of the original airplane ticket).
- One copy of hotel booking.
- Letter of Employment, indicating the employment status of the applicant.
- Applicants under 18 years of age should attach a notarized copy of birth certificate. In addition, a notarized letter of consent signed by non-traveling legal guardian must be attached if the applicant under 18 years of age travels without the legal guardian.
- Copy of bank statement, indicate the current applicant's fund at least two weeks prior to the date of obtaining visa, or a letter from the bank stating that the applicant has a sufficient fund.
- For nationals other than Qatari, please attach a copy of valid Qatar ID Card.
- One passport size recent photograph (white background). Note: Please affixed and glued to the visa form in the assigned box, do not staple the photograps on form.
- Inoculation is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had previously traveled to areas/ countries infected by yellow fever.
- If you are national of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Israel, North Korea, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, Somalia, you must apply for Calling Visa.
- Receipt of payment (please click here for information on visa fee).
- Invitation letter (only if required):
- For business, conference, or meeting purposes, please attach an attestation or reference letter from the Qatar based company or institution and an invitation letter from the Indonesia based partner company or institution
- For social or family visit, please attach an invitation letter from Indonesia based family or friend
- For internship and non-profit activity (volunteering), please attach an invitation or reference letter from the Indonesian based company/ organization/ other local partner.
If all necessary documents have been submitted, the application for a Tourist Visa will be issued in 5 working days. The issued visa is valid for 30 days and has to be used within 90 days from issuance. If an applicant fails to enter Indonesia within the period of 90 days, the visa will be declared invalid.
Submitting in person :
Applicant or their agen present the complete set of document at the Consular Service Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Doha. Application must be submitted between Sunday to Thursday from 08.30 – 11.30, except on public holidays (click here for information on the Embassy’s public holiday).
Please note that possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Indonesia. Permission to enter Indonesia is in the authorization of the Immigration Officer at the point of entry.
The embassy will not issue visa for ‘Alien passport’ and ‘Temporary passport’ holder.
Please be advised that incomplete application forms or applications where necessary documents are missing may cause rejection for visa provision.