This type of visa is valid for a limited stay in Indonesia for maximum stay of 2 years period and valid for both working and non-working purposes. The purpose of stay for the applicants of a temporary stay visa may include the following reasons:
- Working as World Trade Organization (WTO) expert with stay permit for a maximum period of 2 years (Index 311)
- Working as expert in various field with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 312)
- Foreign Direct Investor with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 313)
- Foreign Direct Investor with stay permit for a maximum period of 2 years (Index 314)
- Participation in training or research with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 315)
- Undertaking education with stay permit for a maximum period of 2 years (Index 316)
- Family reunion with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 317)
- Repatriation with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 318)
- Retirement with stay permit for a maximum period of 1 year (Index 319)
Procedure to Organize the Visa
- Prior to applying this type of visa, applicant must obtain an authorization from the Head Office of Immigration in jakarta, Indonesia. In order to obtain visa authorization, applicant must have a sponsor in Indonesia either a person, an organization, or a company. The sponsor must present themselves in person at the Head Office of Immigration.
- When the authorization is issued, Immigration Office will send a fax or email of the approval to the sponsor and to our embassy in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- For further information on the procedure to organize the authorization, the sponsor can refer to the information available in the Immigration official website (www.imigrasi.go.id).
- To issue the visa, applicant must submit visa application to our Embassy.
- For further information on the required documents, applicant can refer to the information below.
- The visa fee depends on the type of visa and duration of stay authorized by the Immigration Office.
- Please be advised that the Embassy has the right to refuse an application and cancel the authorization if any false and inaccurate information found in the application.
You must submit these documents completely:
1. Filled visa application form with 2 photos size 3 x 4.
2. Letter from your sponsor/company in Sri Lanka
3. Invitation letter from your counterpart in Indonesia
4. Flight booking
5. Hotel booking
6. The last three months bank statement
7. approval letter from the Ministry of Men Power in Indonesia (only for the working visa)
8. A letter from Sri Lanka Port Authority (only for seaman who will be transit in Indonesia) You must submit the visa form and required documents completely and directly to the visa counter.
» BUSINESS HOURS
Submission of Application Forms
Monday to Friday : 10.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs
Collection of visa
Monday to Friday : 15.00 hrs to 16.00 hrs
» Consular Section
Embassy of The Republic of Indonesia
400 / 50, Sarana Road, (Off Bauddhaloka Mawatha)
Colombo 07, Sri Lanka.
Telephone : +94 (0)11 2674 337 +94 (0)11 2685 042
Fax : +94 (0)11 2678 668
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org