Our Embassy issues a Reference Letter for multi-nationals company or foreign direct investors who will conduct their business activities in Indonesia. The issuance of the Reference Letter is part of the requirements stipulated by the Indonesian Investment Coordination Board (BKPM).
- Cover letter stating the intention to request the issuance of a Reference Letter
- Submitting a copy of Trade Registry / Handelresgister / Registre du Commerce / Registro di Commercio issued by Swiss or Liechtenstein Chamber of Commerce
- Submitting additional documents as required based on the purpose of the Reference Letter
- Payment Fee 130 CHF
Submitting Document for Legalization
Applicant or their agent present the complete set of document at the Visa and Consular Section Counter at the Embassy of Indonesia in Bern. Application must be submitted between Monday to Friday from 09.00 – 12.00, except on public holidays.
Application can also be submitted by post to our mailbox address as shown below. Please use a registered post when sending your application. If you wish your documents to be returned by post, please attach a self-addressed envelope with stamps for registered post in amount of CHF 6 (for B4 sized envelopes) or CHF 7 (for A4 sized envelopes).
Embassy of Indonesia
PO BOX 112
3000 Berne 15
- The process to issue a Reference Letter takes approximately 2 -3 working days
- For further information, kindly contact the Economic Section of the Embassy through email address: email@example.com.